Exchange deadline extended to July 9th, 2021
How to exchange your “old” ticket for a valid ticket for Elisabeth Leonskaja on July 24th, 2021, 6:00 pm and 8:30 pm
Have you bought a ticket for Elisabeth Leonskaja in the Margravial Opera House for May 22, 2020 or July 24, 2021 at 7.30 p.m.? Then you are correct, here.
The new date for Elisabeth Leonskaja’s concert is July 24, 2021. Due to the pandemic, we have to keep distances. That is why Ms. Leonskaja has agreed to play the same concert twice that evening, once at 6 p.m. and once at 8.30 p.m. The duration of the concert is approx. 75 minutes without a break.
Tickets for the originally planned for May 22nd, 2020 and later for July 24th, 7.30 p.m, are no longer valid and must be exchanged for organizational reasons. You can exchange your ticket until July 9th, 2021 or return it for a refund of the purchase price.
Please contact our ticket office by 09/07/2021 on Tel. 0049 – 921 – 64049.
If you provided your contact details when purchasing your ticket, you will also receive information digitally.
Please tell us on the phone
- at what time (6:00 p.m. or 8:30 p.m.) you want / are able to come and
- if you have more than two tickets, whether all the people in your group come from the same household, whether they are able to show to have been fully vaccinated or whether they are able to prove to have recovered from Covid-19. In this case we can place your group together. Otherwise we have to allow for some distance within your group.
Please note that we are obliged to check proof of “vaccinated / recovered”. This must be done in advance and not at the box office by emailing us a photo / scan of the evidence. We will treat these as strictly confidential and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and delete them promptly.
We will try to offer you seats similar to the one you originally bought. Individual requests are taken into account as long as possible. We therefore recommend reporting as early as possible. We ask you not to visit the Steingraeber house in person.
If you want to return tickets, please contact your respective advance booking office until July 2nd!
- If you have bought tickets in Steingraeber Haus Bayreuth, we will give you your money back.
- If you bought at the Bayreuth box office (“Theaterkasse”), the Theaterkasse will give you the money back.
- If you have bought online at Ticketmaster, please write an email to email@example.com and ask for cancellation. Ticketmaster will then pay you back the money.